MEEEEEEEEEEE..............

MEEEEEEEEEEE..............
Oopzzz... Hi Heeee... :P

Here I Am!!!

Tadaaa...

One Fine Day, Thought Of Creating A Blog Out Of Curiosity., Just Wanted To Know After All What Is This "BLOG" Stuff! Then I Thought, Come On., Now That I've Got One, I Can Post My Silly Simple Stuffs In Here...

I'm Quite A New-Born In Blog., So I Expect Everyone's Sincere Support...

ThankYou...

Meera Krishna.

Friday, August 1, 2014

My Poem No: 21

Life Is Moving On An Endless Track,
Like A Train To Infinity.,
Faster Than The Seconds Hand
Of My Dusty, Yet Alive Clock
And Still I'm Sitting Idle
In My Chair, Running My Eyes
All Around My Silent Room.,
Trying To Sort Out, What To Do
What To Write Or What To Think!
My Clumsy Thoughts Rhymed With
The Rhythms Of The Night Rain
And My Creaking Old Ceiling Fan
Shuddered By The Awful Chill
I Snuggled Up To Myself
All I Am Missing Tonight,
Is That Cozy Warm Presence...!!!

Meera Krishna!

2 comments:

mestranger10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mestranger10 said...

huh... "I don't know what to do, What to write or what to think but I only know....." This was my first love letter.. short but it worked for me.. found very similar phrases here.. Anyway superb..