MEEEEEEEEEEE..............

MEEEEEEEEEEE..............
Oopzzz... Hi Heeee... :P

Here I Am!!!

Tadaaa...

One Fine Day, Thought Of Creating A Blog Out Of Curiosity., Just Wanted To Know After All What Is This "BLOG" Stuff! Then I Thought, Come On., Now That I've Got One, I Can Post My Silly Simple Stuffs In Here...

I'm Quite A New-Born In Blog., So I Expect Everyone's Sincere Support...

ThankYou...

Meera Krishna.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Poem No: 22

THE ME!!!

I Am What I Am
I Live The Way I Am
I Laugh, I Weep
Promises, I Do Keep!

I Do Make Mistake
I Move Without Brake
I Shout, I Sing
Am Born With The Wing!
I Dream Out Of The Box
I Stare At Silly Jokes
I Pick, I Drop
Know Where To Stop!
I Colour My Life
I Dance On The Knife
I Doubt, I Wonder
Die Before The Surrender!!!

No comments: